In 2003 first visit ..till 2005 ....since also experienced Sir Anthony (2006till 2011) Back to Cleopatra in 2012 and from there 3 times a year (march,october,december)
Last visit was from 9-17/03/2014;
The quality and service where even improved !!!
Breakfast:TOP choice and perfect improvement of the routing (of course it is self service,of course it is anonymus:but price/ quality SUPERB)
Housekeeping:more than perfect !Turn down service impeccable;
Reception :super pro and efficient.
Probably the rooms need an update in the coming years....But at this moment our 4th floor room with a tremendous terrace is our dream location ! (and more accesible than in Sir Anthony =stairs!)We can only look forward to our next stay in october and hope the tripadvisor ranking will be more realistic (It is worth to be in the top 5 of playa)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beachfront hotel of classic elegance in a fantastic setting right on the world-famous Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, it offers guests comfortable rooms with antique Roman touches, spa relaxation with thalassotherapy and perfect tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Cleopatra Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Cleopatra Palace
- Cleopatra Palace Tenerife
- Cleopatra Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas