Just back from one week stay at the Cleopatra Palace Hotel Wednesday 5th June 2013. This was our second time staying in Playa de Las Americas the last being some 12 years ago, we were most impressed with the hotel and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel itself is very impressive we noticed a large number of people stopping to admire and take photographs. The location is argue-ably the best being located on the beach and very close to a wide selection of restaurants. The buffet style breakfast offers a huge selection with a pianist playing background music. The hotel is very spacious, you could be excused for believing you were the only guests at times, although as another reviewer we did see lots of guests at breakfast time. You didn't have to get up early to reserve sun beds, no matter what time you got there you had plenty of choice. Pool area was quiet and consists of a large swimming pool, kids pool and a jacuzzi. Rooms are cleaned to a very high standard every day. We would definitely recommend this hotel and will return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beachfront hotel of classic elegance in a fantastic setting right on the world-famous Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, it offers guests comfortable rooms with antique Roman touches, spa relaxation with thalassotherapy and perfect tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Cleopatra Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Cleopatra Palace
- Cleopatra Palace Tenerife
- Cleopatra Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas