The hotel complex is spectacular and its location is superb. If it was managed with attention to customer service then it could be great. The breakfast was really good with plenty of fresh fruit as well as breakfasts suitable for all nationalities and I was glad to find a machine which could squeeze oranges for fresh orange juice. Really the only let down for the hotel was its reception/customer service as the staff there did not seem to care about their clients and it came across loud and clear which put on an unnecessary dampener on our holiday. We stayed on a bed & breakfast basis so did not try the evening dinner as it was quite expensive and did not look great (not the same quality ambience as other five star hotels we have stayed in but more like a buffet restaurant). The security cards that unlock the side gates give an air of safety and allow easy entry/exit along the beach front or towards the shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beachfront hotel of classic elegance in a fantastic setting right on the world-famous Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, it offers guests comfortable rooms with antique Roman touches, spa relaxation with thalassotherapy and perfect tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Cleopatra Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Cleopatra Palace
- Cleopatra Palace Tenerife
- Cleopatra Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas