back from a week at cleopatra/deluxe room with plunge pool/
check in with glass of cava very pleasant helpful staff/ explained the pool might not get much sun-she was right- we had large terrace with loungers /umbrella etc it was scorching but pool was cold.
large room welcome wine and chocs/fridge free safe but no kettle/ linens changed daily if you want and the room was spotlessexcept for the fact that she did not wash wine glasses.
baloons on door and chocs on bed on my birthday plus cake from restaurant.
there were a few worn tiles round pool and chips on furniture and it was noisy at night with band/singers at restaurants out side but we enjoyed sitting on terrace listening
beautiful main pool and public areas
buffet breakfast was plentiful always hot with an orange juicer and sparkling wine/only thing is it is self service so you fetch your own coffee pot
the property location is excellent with secure entrances/use your keycard
not enough parking but we got a space every day
we were worried after reading some reviews but if you remember it is not brand new then you wont be let down/would go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beachfront hotel of classic elegance in a fantastic setting right on the world-famous Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, it offers guests comfortable rooms with antique Roman touches, spa relaxation with thalassotherapy and perfect tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Cleopatra Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Cleopatra Palace
- Cleopatra Palace Tenerife
- Cleopatra Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas