“Stay at dream noelia sur” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dream Hotel Noelia Sur

You added Dream Hotel Noelia Sur to your Saves list
Dream Hotel Noelia Sur
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   C/ Noelia Alfonso Cabrera 6, 38660 Playa de las Americas, Tenerife, Spain (Formerly Dreamplace Noelia Sur)   |
Special Rate
5% de descuento
GreenLeadersSilver level
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Stay at dream noelia sur”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Our stay at dream noelia sur was perfect hotel was spotless clean room with pool view sunny balconie choice and quality of food was excellent pool had a total makeover during our stay and was like new excellent job the staff were so nice and friendly from the management down and made us so welcome its a hotel you would wont to stay in and very good value for money I would recommend this hotel to anyone and it won't be long before I will be going back give dream noelia sur a try you won't be disappointed

Room Tip: All room are good value but some balconies have sun longer you can request this
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dreamplacehotel, Guest Relations Manager at Dream Hotel Noelia Sur, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your good experience of our Dream Noelia Sur 4* on tripadvisor and for recommending our hotel. We are happy to hear that you had a perfect stay and that you liked our spotless clean hotel and your room with pool view. It is nice to hear that you found the quality and variety of our food excellent and that you enjoyed the service of our staff so much. We appreciate a lot that you mentioned that our hotel is very good value for money. We are looking forward to welcome you back in our Dream Noelia Sur 4*. There is also a special 5% discount with extras for repeaters who book directly with us.
Best regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (375)
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

My holiday at Dream Noelia Sur was the best ever ... I met new people , from different parts of the world ... learning something from them.About the hotel , the rooms are very comfortable , must of them with a stunning view of the swimming pool ... the food is stunning , I liked it very much , especially at breakfast , the staff is friendly , they know what they have to do , they know how to enjoy the other people and this is a big thing . I will ensure everybody from the staff that I will return soon at Dream Noelia Sur.
I wish you the best!
Respect,
Alexandru Alin MARGARIT

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms with the view at the pool are the best!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

This was our 17th visit to this hotel i think that just about says it all.The location of the hotel is spot on its just a 10 minute stroll to the beach 5 minutes to the night clubs plenty of shops and bars along the way and if you dont like walking taxis and bus stops are just outside the front door. The rooms are very clean and there is maid service every day.The pool area is also cleaned very well and the pool staff are on hand all day and will always help you in any way they can, the pool bar is great too plenty of laughter with the bar staff is had throughout the whole day.Theres great chioces of food at breakfast and meal times where again the staff really look after you. all in all we think this hotel has got things just about spot on and in the unlikely event that you were not happy with anything any of the friendly staff would take great care to try and rectify things for you.Our visit no18 will be booked a.s.a.p

Room Tip: pool view is a nice option if you like to relax on the balconys
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stayed here from 4th June to the 11th and overall was not too bad, we stayed here in 2011 and had a fantastic time. When we arrived we were greeted by Champaign whilst we waited for check in, we had requested a pool view room as we had stayed previously however this request went un noted despite receiving an email from the hotel before our arrival to confirm that this had been noted - when we arrived the lady on reception knew nothing about it, We eventually paid for an upgrade at a reduce rate of 9 euros a night - even though there was many spare pool view rooms! On our third day I had a paid of earrings stolen from our room, I had left them on the bedside when I went to breakfast and when we got back they were gone, I reported this to reception and they asked why we didn't use a safe, I explained that they were of any money value and should not need to lock everything away because the cleaners are thieves, The earrings did look quite expensive so they probably thought that they could sell them on. We had a pair of shoes worth over £150 - am i supposed to try and squeeze these in to the safe too? after ghoing to reception 4 times and speaking to different people, I finally managed to speak to the manager 4 days later who was quite nice, she said that the only person that had accessed the room was the cleaner and they had worked there for years - I got the impression they thought I was lying! We found three cockroaches in the restaurant - this put me off my meals for the rest of the week! Luckily there is a Mcdonalds down the road, we also found a cockroach on the bedside table under our telephone, the rooms were cleaned to a good standard (apart from the cleaners being thieves) the room walls are very thin, we could hear every word of next doors TV! the entertainment was OK but only lasts for an hour a night, after that the hotel shuts down!

The first night we went down to dinner my partner had shorts on that came just above the knee, we were told that we were not allowed in until he had changed to something below the knee - this is fair enough however when we are relaxing on holiday we do not expect to be told what we can and cant wear!

We also found the drinks to be expensive within the hotel.

All in all was not to bad but definitely not a four star - everything was additional costs - pool view, pool towels and the fridge!!

Beds are rock hard and the sheets are so stiff they hurt your skin!

We would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Halesworth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Stayed at this hotel from the 1st June to 8th June. This is our second visit to the hotel and this time we bought all the family with us. We wanted to treat them to a nice hotel with lovely staff and excellent food. Having stayed here in November last year, we wanted to be sure that the family were really spoilt. And spoilt we all were!!! Check in was efficient, arriving at 10 p.m. we were really tired and hungry. Dinner was finished but we were told to visit the dining room were a welcome sandwich and drink was waiting. Not dinner, but it was almost too late to eat anyway. The food really makes this holiday. Excellent. So much choice and the quality of the food as good as any first class restaurant in the UK. Breakfast was good, as the hotel was not full at the beginning of the week but got very busy at the end as we were leaving, so it can get hectic. All sorts of things for breakfast from full English to continental, fresh fruit, cereals, juices, tea, coffee, toast jams, marmalades, croissants, pastries. I can go on and on about the food, but you really can rave about it.

Location of the hotel is excellent. A short walk to the beach, with a selection of bars and restaurants outside close by. A large supermarket is just across the road. The area is upmarket. Money exchange is by machine in the hotel, but you can get a better exchange rate outside the hotel. Tip: Take just a few euros to see you through your first day as it is much better rate in Tenerife. For example the Post Office were offering 1.07 to the pound and we got 1.15 in Tenerife.

Staff are amazing. We did not have a problem getting a sun bed whilst we were there and we never put our towels out and then cleared off for breakfast. We were able to every day around 11 a.m. able to get five sun beds for our party.

Rooms are clean and airy. We did not have a pool view this time and looked out over the park, but we were on the 5th floor so could see the sea from our room.

All in all another excellent stay and we will be returning to this hotel in November. Cannot wait!!!

Room Tip: Pool views are a better choice.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Rijssen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This hotel was a great experience for us. My wife sitting in a wheelchair, has not met any physical constraint. The room, specially prepared for disabled, was a success:
no thresholds,
wide doors,
enough moving space for the wheelchair around toilet and bed
good possibility for sitting at the washdesk/mirror
separate shower possibility.
Further, the personnel is very friendly and prepared for assisting if required. The waiters/waitressess and the cooks were great. They deserve the maximum score.
Also the intake/outtake and desk in the central room act profesionnally and friendly, as well.

Marian and Sjef van der Steen

Room Tip: More rooms for disabled persons are available.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Birmingham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

The location of the hotel is ideal for a stay in Las America's, the rooms are decent, the room my family & I had never had a pool view so we pretty much looked at the building next door to the hotel, not the best view you could wish for. The staff are incredibly nice & friendly, the food was good, decent selection of food. The entertainment was so-so, one exception was the Beat Trippers (a Spanish Beatles tribute band) they were both really good & entertaining to boot.
As other reviewers have stated some of the additional costs such as wifi should be part & parcel of your stay at this hotel but they charge 10 euro per day or 25 euro for a week? McDonalds by the beach offer free wifi for the price of a burger? The poolside bar food was not good, we had burgers which were not cheap & I think possibly did not contain beef?
The closure of the pool was a major inconvenience as this was the main reason for booking this particular hotel, we were only told the day after arrival & were told it would be closed for a few days which turned out to be Monday till Saturday. The offer of free tickets to Aqualand which my family took was in my opinion a complete waste of a day, this park it would seem has not had a refurb since the 60's, there was one restaurant open with one person serving over priced substandard food, the alternative offer was a spa day at a sister hotel with anything other than the use of the pool incurring costs. Overall I would not consider a stay at the Dream Noelia again, I may sound like I am looking for things to moan about, this is not the case but I think an honest oinion counts, we were not offered an alternative hotel at any point & as I say we was not prewarned before arriving that the main swimming pool would be closed for 90% of our stay, to me when on holiday a pool is essential. Further to the closure to the pool, I had to incur extra costs as I had to book tickets for Siam Park after the the shoddy Aqualand, people who work hard for one holiday a year & pay premium prices because they go when their kids are off school should get a value for money time but sadly I can't say we did, sorry :(

Room Tip: If your going to stay there, pay extra ( you will for most stuff anyway ) & have a pool view roo...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Dream Hotel Noelia Sur? Share your experiences!