me and my boyfriend stayed at the sunprime for one week in sept 2011. having read the reviews we were looking forward to going to a newly refurbished hotel and we werent let down its hand down one of the nicest hotels Ive ever stayed in in Spain. it was always very clean in the room and hotel grounds especially the pool area and dinning area. the only let down was the fact there was no air con in the rooms, it was awful trying to get to sleep on a night for the heat I was made aware that some rooms did have air con which i wasnt made aware of when i booked otherwise I would of booked one of these rooms, but when i asked at recepetion they said it was not possible to move rooms for the air con even though i was willing to pay to move. they informed me that some rooms have air con and others dont so I would advise you to check before you go as you will defo need it on a night especially.
that was my only problem apart from the air con the hotel was lovely, had no complaints. we went half board and the food was good and had a varied choice every night, only thing was it was abit cold/luke warm every day but Ive found its always like that abraod never hot enough for us brits! :-) all the staff were friendly and always willing to help. our room was at the front of the hotel by the main road and the nosie wasnt bad at all, so dont worry if your room is on main road during the night is very quite
tip for u - the sunbeds were terrible to get hold of so you do have to get up very early to get one by the pool even though there were rules saying you werent allowed to reserve sunbeds!! but even if you dont get round the pool the sun terrace on top of the hotel is great aswel.
great location only a few mins walk away from the centre and beach, I would advise you go to the supermarket in the zentral centre across the road from hotel as it was by far the cheapest supermarket compared to all the others in resort and make sure you visit the saim water park. its amazing and well worth the visit
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sunprime Coral Suites And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunprime Coral Suites And Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Aparthotel Coral Beach Hotel
- Coral Beach Tenerife
- Coral Beach Hotel Tenerife
- Sunprime Coral Suites And Spa Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas