me and my friends all of 18 just returned from this hotel. wasn't what we expected and the pictures look alot nicer than the hotel itself. The location was REALLY good. Loads of shops and bars nearby. we took a taxi to the main area where all the bars and resturants were, just a 5 min taxi ride costing 3 of us 2euros each.taxi rank literally just outside the hotel.
we went all inclusive, there was alot of food at meal times however you didn't even get crisps included in the all inclusive. there was alot of food but we thought it was of poor quality as it was always only luke warm. everyday, whatever was for lunch you would expect to see that for dinner aswell. not much difference on food each day. my favourite meal time was breakfast as they did have pancakes and cooked breakfasts. puddings were ok.
staff were ok however we had to ask reception 4 times if we could each have extra pillows before they finally did anything.
we did have a cockroch in our bathroom even though we were on the top floor, floor 9! man a reception came and sorted it straight away though.
pool was nice and plenty of sunbeds available but umbrellas are abit sparce and some people tryed to steal ours while we were in the pool.
floor 9 has really good views though, the room has sea views over to the beach. beach just a 10 min walk away.
water park was really good. only a 10 min walk. we had to leave at 3 as the floor was unbearable hot and we could walk around on it anymore. we had to run around the waterpark as the floor was burning our feet. only seemed to affect the english though.
overall it was a nice getaway, glad i only stayed a week though. really nice weather but am glad to be home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Las Dalias is an all-inclusive hotel in the heart of Playa del Bobo focused on fun-filled, entertaining family holidays where guests can kick back and have a good time. On the island of Tenerife, a mere 550 yards from the Costa Adeje's pristine beaches, our welcoming family hotel features 404 All Inclusive accommodations in addition to a gym, children's activities, salon, reading room, conference room, and the most stylish and relaxing restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Las Dalias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Iberostar Hotel Las Dalias
- Las Dalias Iberostar
- Iberostar Las Dalias Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas