I have stayed at a few other Iberostar Hotels in Europe and the Caribbean and i have to say this hotel did slightly dissapoint. Although we had a fantastic time, i did not feel it met up to the usual standard of an Iberostar hotel.
The hotel is in great need of an upgrade. Our beds were very uncomfortable and the furniture was very dated. The sliding doors on the wardrobes came off on numerous occasions. The restaurant and pool area are very old fashioned and worn. However i must stress that every area of the hotel was very clean.
Although the food was always warm and well cooked it was very repetitive, especially in an evening. It was very hard to get cutlery for the table as the staff were rushed off their feet (not their fault but more staff should have been present). Drinks, we were pleased to discover, included some international brands and the cocktails were lovely.
What made the holiday for me was the staff. Every member of staff we came into contact with greeted us with a smile and gave us their full attention. When our air conditioning did not work a member of staff came to fix it within half an hour. When we needed extra pillows for the bed the maids provided these straight away and cleaned our room to a very high standard.
I would not recommend eating and drinking in the hotel if you are not staying All Inclusive as we were shocked by how much we would have spent if we were paying customers.
I would stay at this hotel again if was a good price as the location was fantastic and very close to both Costa Adeje and Playa De Las Americas.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel
- Iberostar Hotel Las Dalias
- Las Dalias
- Las Dalias Iberostar
- Iberostar Las Dalias Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Las Dalias is an all-inclusive hotel in the heart of Playa del Bobo focused on fun-filled, entertaining family holidays where guests can kick back and have a good time. On the island of Tenerife, a mere 550 yards from the Costa Adeje's pristine beaches, our welcoming family hotel features 404 All Inclusive accommodations in addition to a gym, children's activities, salon, reading room, conference room, and the most stylish and relaxing restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Iberostar Las Dalias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.