We booked the Iberostar Las Dalias for our honeymoon and arrived on 4th Jan 2013, it was a 20 minute journey from the airport but went by quickly. When we arrived at reception we were greeted with a glass of champagne and thought this was because it was our honeymoon however we realised it was offered to everyone who was checking in. We had booked with another couple and after checking in we got rooms next door to each other (with interconnecting door) but when we had booked with Thomas Cook we had told them it was our honeymoon and we requested a pool view and in the brochure it said that honeymoon couples would receive a basket of fruit and a bottle of wine on arrival however this didn't happen for us even though our friends had told the receptionist that it was our honeymoon all she said was congratulations and went on to deal with the next person. (My new husband had also emailed them before we arrived to let them know this also). The room we got was overlooking the main road so I was a bit upset as our friends room was exactly the same as ours and I felt that as it was our honeymoon we should have been spoilt a little bit :(. My new husband seeing how upset I was went down to reception to enquire if they could move us to a pool view room and they at first wanted to charge him for this however in the end they gave us room 125, it is on the ground floor and a bit of walk through 2 long corridors but it was lovely having the pool view and a bigger than room 445 that we first got. The room is slightly dated and the 2 single beds are a nightmare as they are on wheels and with a tiled floor you can imagine it was like bumper cars when trying to sleep. The cleaner comes round everyday and leaves clean towels and makes up the beds and tidies round. However the walls are paper thin and you can hear the people on either side talking and snoring. We also had no fridge in the room so you couldn't keep water cool or anything. Up the upside the food is great and has a brilliant selection we had one member of our party who is a fussy eater however there was something for them every night which was great. The staff are all very pleasant and the waiter service in the lounge is excellent they never let your glass get empty. The animation team (entertainment) are all brilliant we had such a laugh all week with them and they put on some brilliant shows in the evening and they work so hard so a big well done to them. Our friends are bought different wee things every night to celebrate with us and thanks to them for that otherwise it would just have felt like a normal holiday. All in all we had a good time but not sure if we would go back to Las Dalias again as I did feel disappointed in our choice of honeymoon as it didnt feel special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Las Dalias is an all-inclusive hotel in the heart of Playa del Bobo focused on fun-filled, entertaining family holidays where guests can kick back and have a good time. On the island of Tenerife, a mere 550 yards from the Costa Adeje's pristine beaches, our welcoming family hotel features 404 All Inclusive accommodations in addition to a gym, children's activities, salon, reading room, conference room, and the most stylish and relaxing restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Las Dalias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Iberostar Hotel Las Dalias
- Las Dalias Iberostar
- Iberostar Las Dalias Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas