Just back from two weeks all inclusive and the overall experience of the hotel was great. It is well placed in the centre of Las Americas whether you're looking for Shops, Bars, Clubs or just going for a walk.
We had a room facing the sea and pool area which was lovely, I'd recommend this as it's quiet to the rear of the hotel. The front of the hotel is a bit noisier at night as the bars are open late so for families getting to sleep the rear of the hotel is preferable. The room had been recently refurbished and had a bedroom for us and a separate room for our son which had a fold out bed and a couch. The beds were comfortable and also had a fridge and a sink area next to it which was really handy.
We've been to quite a few all inclusive hotels in Tenerife and without doubt this one was the best we have experienced. The selection of food and drinks on offer was great, all cocktails freshly made and included, pasta made to order, fresh pancakes, omelettes, meats, fish, pitza etc, you really shouldn't struggle to find something you like. You can also use the Italian restaurant once per week which was very good!
The pool area was large and although we were there at peak summer time we had no trouble getting sunbeds when we went down between 10.00 and 10.30 am. There were the usual crowds waiting and then running to get to the beds when the area opened however we couldn't see the point, there were more than enough beds to go around. If you reserved beds the live guard would eventually remove the towels after leaving a warning.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and all public areas and rooms were kept very clean.
We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Playa de las Americas, just next to the sea and with direct access to the to the maritime promenade, the H10 Las Palmeras is surrounded by extensive subtropical gardens. The hotel offers comfortable rooms, delicious dining options (including the Italian a la carte restaurant, Specchio Magico), outdoor pools, a Daisy Club, a multisports court and a gym. Guests can also enjoy a full programme of daytime and evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your H10 Las Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Las Palmeras Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- h10 Las Palmeras Resort
- H10 Las Palmeras Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas