Absolutly amazing holiday, stayed for 7 nights from 1st June, all inclusive with my partner and daughter and it just wasnt enough! Hotel is lovely,welcoming, food is lovely always plenty of choice. Even good that throughout the day you can eat from the pool bar which not many hotels I have been to allow the all inclusive customers to do. I think its brilliant how the all inclusive customers got to self serve there drinks too, cocktails are amazing. Rooms were always cleaned, very spacious and modern. Good point aswell is there is a gate to the beach front which is a lovely walk especially on a nightime.
Becareful of the ladies on the beach front wanting to braid the young ones hair as I had a hell of a job telling one I didnt want one for my daughter as she insisted she wanted money!
We read some bad reviews before we went and wasnt sure what to expect but I am a picky person , with cleaness and food and this hotel and everything with it met our expectations. Couldnt fault a thing, dont be put off by the bad reviews. Looking forward to coming back next year!!
- Also Known As:
- h10 Las Palmeras Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- h10 Las Palmeras Hotel
- h10 Las Palmeras Resort
- Las Palmeras
- H10 Las Palmeras Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 500 m away from the main beaches, standing by the sea and with direct access to the promenade, H10 Las Palmeras is surrounded by large subtropical gardens. The hotel has comfortable rooms, restaurants, bars, swimming pools, tennis courts, Internet Corner and a meeting room, apart from a comprehensive entertainment programme during the day and in the evening. Hotel:519 RoomsSuperior Double RoomsSuperior Double Rooms Sea ViewDouble Rooms Sea ViewDouble RoomsFamily RoomsJunior SuitesJunior Suites Sea View2 swimming pools (1 heated in winter) and 1 children's swimming pool4 tennis courtsFree Wi-Fi in common areas and meeting roomInternet Corner (with additional charge)Souvenir shopTV room and games roomGym (new!)Laundry ServiceRooms:TV with international channelsAir ConditioningMinibar (with additional charge, on request and according to availability)Safe (with additional charge and on request)Fully-equipped bathroom with hairdryerRestaurants:Garoé buffet restaurant with show cooking (reformed!)Barbeque restaurant by the swimming poolLa Ballena restaurant-bar next to the seaSpecchio Magico à la carte Italian restaurant (new!)Swimming pool BarBig Ben Bar (usually with live music in winter)Piano BarAll-Inclusive Service (optional):Meals, national drinks and snacks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your H10 Las Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.