Lovely hotel for families or couples.
Centrally located by the main promenade opposite the beach and also close to the main shopping area.
Very clean with tidy rooms that are not luxurious but have all the amenities you wish for.
Piano Bar is very relaxing in the evening and entertainment is available every night,should you enjoy this type of thing!
The pool is clean and not too busy although it is unfortunately still necessary to reserve your lounger if you want one!
The West side of the hotel tends to be noisy so avoid this if you want to sleep!
Overall a very good base for a week in the sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Playa de las Americas, just next to the sea and with direct access to the to the maritime promenade, the H10 Las Palmeras is surrounded by extensive subtropical gardens. The hotel offers comfortable rooms, delicious dining options (including the Italian a la carte restaurant, Specchio Magico), outdoor pools, a Daisy Club, a multisports court and a gym. Guests can also enjoy a full programme of daytime and evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your H10 Las Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Las Palmeras Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- h10 Las Palmeras Resort
- H10 Las Palmeras Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas