We have just returned from a family holiday at Las Palmeras.....We arrived to a fast and friendly check in,our sea view rooms were on the third floor beautiful views out over the pool and sea, well worth the extra we paid for them, although one word of warning the music from the entertainment at night was quite noisy but this didn't bother us as we usually joined in with the fun.
FOOD we chose all inclusive as this fitted in with the children, we were not disappointed...the restaurant and bar staff were friendly and went out of their way to be helpful...the food and drinks were served on a help your self basis which suited us fine the pool bar served pizza, burgers, pasta, chips, toasted sandwiches, salad and a selection of sweets...if we wanted something more substantial then we used the main restaurant or mixed both as the restaurant tables outside were next to the pool bar.If you are prepared to look there were some wonderful meals you could adjust to suit your taste and in fact their Chinese night had the most tasties meal I have had in a help your self restaurant.FABULOUS.
DRINKS again these were on a help your self basis for most of the drinks lager,soft drinks, water,champagne, wine and coffee in the pool bar on tap if you wanted a spirit you were served at the pool bar...again very helpful and never had to wait long to
be served..quality although local spirits seemed good and never short on the measure.The cocktails were not to our taste but the kids loved a soft drink in one of their special glasses. Red, white and rose wine, sangria, lager and water served in the bottle in the restaurant again on a help your self basis...quality the rose wine suited us fine.
MINI CLUB...well what can I say FABULOUS all though there were not many children there when we stayed the girls went out of their way to be helpful and always sought us out from around the pool or bar to let us know what was on offer for the day.The kids absolutely loved what was on offer and gave us a little break which was much appreciated.
ENTERTAINMENT.... Various activities through out the day some we joined in with some we didn't but again that's your choice, the night entertainment was varied and again some we joined in with some we didn't, we had many a laugh sat in a lovely outside bar enjoying one or two alcoholic beverages which suited us fine.
POOL...beautiful area with loads of sun loungers with mattresses and yes they might be a bit close together and you do have to be at the waiting area at 8.15 when they open the pool area if you want specific beds, but I don't know many hotels where this is not the case at least they give every one the same option and don't allow people to reserve them at the crack of dawn.
HOLIDAY OVERALL...FAAABBBULOUS... A Four star hotel with Five star QUALITY location superb for all inclusive right on the sea front with all the facilities any one could wish for, but if like us everything at hand, no need to venture far if you want to sit back and enjoy what's on offer it speaks for ts self will we be back MOST DEFINITELY looking to book a return already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Playa de las Americas, just next to the sea and with direct access to the to the maritime promenade, the H10 Las Palmeras is surrounded by extensive subtropical gardens. The hotel offers comfortable rooms, delicious dining options (including the Italian a la carte restaurant, Specchio Magico), outdoor pools, a Daisy Club, a multisports court and a gym. Guests can also enjoy a full programme of daytime and evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your H10 Las Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Las Palmeras Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- h10 Las Palmeras Resort
- H10 Las Palmeras Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas