I chose this hotel in conjunction with a pass for siam water park for my children age 12 and 14. The free bus was a few minutes walk away or walking took 15 mins. We asked to change from our room overlooking the pool for a room on a higher floor with a sea view which we loved - the hotel were very helpful in arranging this for us. The staff were lovely, friendly and polite and we very much enjoyed the buffet breakfast and dinner.
It took me a few minutes to understand that we could only have drinks with dinner if we paid separately. ..instead we had drinks in our room before and after dinner, (my travel kettle came in handy) we noticed other guests doing the same ..overall I would have preferred less choice in the buffet and availability of drinks with the meal even if it's only water/juice etc
Overall excellent value and pleased we came here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Oro Negro is located 500 metres from the las Americas de Arona beach, in Tenerife, close to the local leisure centre and the "Las Americas" golf club. The hotel facilities cater to the most discriminating clients, both adult and children: swimming pool for adults, children's swimming pool, children's playground, large terrace, solarium with hammocks, hairdressers and beauty salon, table football, table tennis, private garden, pool bar, live shows in the bar, Daniel's bar, breakfast buffet restaurant and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Catalonia Oro Negro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Oro Negro Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Catalonia Oro Negro Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas