I stayed here from oct1ist to oct8th2013,reception was quick and friendly,our room was very clean and more than adequate for our stay.All the staff are very nice and helpful.We sometimes had to queue for a table in the dining room but it was only for a few moments.The food was of a very good quality,hot and as varied a menu as I liked.The pool area was very clean and tidy and it was a joy not to have to get up at dawn to claim a sunbed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Oro Negro is located 500 metres from the las Americas de Arona beach, in Tenerife, close to the local leisure centre and the "Las Americas" golf club. The hotel facilities cater to the most discriminating clients, both adult and children: swimming pool for adults, children's swimming pool, children's playground, large terrace, solarium with hammocks, hairdressers and beauty salon, table football, table tennis, private garden, pool bar, live shows in the bar, Daniel's bar, breakfast buffet restaurant and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Catalonia Oro Negro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Oro Negro Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Catalonia Oro Negro Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas