Me and my partner stayed here for 7 nights half board. The hotel was a fantastic location for us, a 10- 15 minute walk to the beach and the same to the nightlife. We didnt stay around the pool area but it looked nice with plenty of sun loungers.
The room was comfortable with everything we needed, lets face it you dont go on holiday to sit in the room all day!.
The food in the hotel was fantastic especially as I am a fussy eater! i still found plenty to eat and it was all lovely. My partner is more adventurous with food and he enjoyed all the different food on offer.
Overall the holiday was fantastic and i would recommend it to anyone, and we have booked our next stay here for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Oro Negro is located 500 metres from the las Americas de Arona beach, in Tenerife, close to the local leisure centre and the "Las Americas" golf club. The hotel facilities cater to the most discriminating clients, both adult and children: swimming pool for adults, children's swimming pool, children's playground, large terrace, solarium with hammocks, hairdressers and beauty salon, table football, table tennis, private garden, pool bar, live shows in the bar, Daniel's bar, breakfast buffet restaurant and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Catalonia Oro Negro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Oro Negro Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Catalonia Oro Negro Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas