Im just back from this hotel with my boyfriend and we had the best week ever. Im an opinionated person and have stayed in lovely hotels around the world and this hotel was great! Its not a 5 star hotel and if you are expecting it to be you will be disappointed but for the money we paid it was great. The facilities are class, there are over 3 pools to choose from (the main pools are in the shade) but there is one at the back of the hotel that is a sun trap and there is a roof terrace with a hot tub! (you have to pay a few euros for half an hour)
There is a spa with an infinity heated pool and various different treatments and there is no shortage of sun beds.
The food was also great, there was always a wide varitety to choose from and even some unusual meats such as goat, tuna, venison etc and they were all lovely. Breakfasts were great and again plenty to choose from.
I have very little to complain about with this hotel. If I was being fussy, some of the staff were'nt that pleasant and our bed linen could have been changed more than once, but that is it. We paid £468 for a weeks all inclusive and it was worth every penny, I would recommend this hotel to anyone and really struggle to understand some of the other reviews, where they staying in the same hotel as us and what do they expect from a 3 star hotel in Spain?? Defo consider this for your holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kn Columbus Aparthotel is perfect for your vacation with your family or with your partner in Playa de Las Americas. Recently refurbished, the resort is perfectly located in the center of Playa de Las Americas. A few minutes walk from the most popular nightlife areas of the south, from the best restaurants and shopping centers as well as the best beaches and sports centers of Playa de Las Americas. Also, it is just a few minutes from famous landmarks such as Siampark (the largest water park in Europe), Hard Rock Cafe, and the Theater of Carmen Mota (famous flamenco dancer) The hotel has double and quadruple rooms where you can choose Half Board or All Inclusive for our stay and also has Studios and Apartments with its own Kitchen to stay on Self Catering or stay and breakfast. The hotel offers modern facilities in an Arabic style architecture. It has some heated outdoor pools where you can swim all year round. It also has a jacuzzi, Spa & Wellness Centre, restaurants, hairdressers, Laundry Self Service, Nightclub, Game Room, Internet Room, Playground, Fountains and Garden, Solarium, Animation Team, and Children's Activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HostelBookers and Despegar.com so you can book your Kn Columbus Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Aparthotel Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Columbus Hotel Tenerife
- Columbus Tenerife
- Hotel Columbus Tenerife
- Columbus Apartments Tenerife
- Aparthotel Columbus Tenerife
- Kn Columbus Aparthotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas