Just back from a weeks stay at the Palm Beach Club with five of my sisters all of who are age 60
plus. Couldn't fault the position of the hotel right on the sea front for those who like the sea.
Our apartment was ok but the furniture was old and needs replacing also we only had one bathroom for six adults and the odd thing was the toilet was in with the shower and the hand basin was outside of the bathroom not a very good idea.
Let me just say that we had a great holiday at the Palm Beach Club and would recommend it to all ages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With panoramic views across Playa Troya beach in Las Americas, Palm Beach Tenerife is the perfect location for your next holiday. Enjoy a warm welcome from our attentive staff along with wonderful facilities and some of the highest standards of accommodation in Tenerife. Our apartments are spacious and bright offering the perfect blend of comfort, style and functionality. Guests enjoy a wealth of amenities on the resort including a lagoon-style swimming pool, restaurant and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Palm Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Palm Beach Hotel
- Palm Beach Resort
- Palm Beach Club Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Palm Beach Tenerife