“Loved it!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ocean Beach Aparthotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Playa de las Americas
Ocean Beach Aparthotel
You added Ocean Beach Aparthotel to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   San Eugenio 41, 38660 Playa de las Americas, Tenerife, Spain   |
Edinburgh, Scotland
“Loved it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2006

Just returned from a week at the Ocean Beach, the only complaint was that a week just wasn't long enough. Already booked to go back at the end of the summer.
Apartments small but clean, the bedroom was larger than the living area but hey the more space the more mess the kids can make.
Some of the entertainment wasn't for little ears but generally okay. Food at hotel was superb.
Plenty of sun loungers by the pool but that didn't stop some saddo's from putting their towels out at the crack of dawn.
Check out Garfields and Snoopys good family run bars, and ladies check out the totty at Planet Football just across the road, the PA is a wee cutie, and I say wee because he's quite short even my six year old daughter couldn't help but bat her eyes every time she passed him.
The only down side is the hill going down towards the beach, its mega slippy fell on my [--] a fair few times.

• Stayed April 2006

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2006

We have just returned from a wonderful stay at the Ocean Beach. I booked this as a present for my wifes 40th birthday and to be honest I could not have asked for a better hotel. We were lucky enough to get a 5th floor room with a nice view and it was lovely. The room was spotless and we had clean towels daily, with linen changed twice during our weeks stay. The staff were really friendly and the entertainment was excellent. Check out "Mr D" who has the best voice ever and "Hot Ice" a fantastic dance act. Dave the entertainments compere is a great lad and really friendly. We would recommend this hotel to anyone and we will be going back for sure! Brilliant value for money - do yourself a favour and GO - you wont regret it.

• Stayed February 2006
Hamilton, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2006

the rooms are very spacious and are well equiped clean and good maid service pool area is good nice large pool plenty of sun loungers the only thing that lets it down is the entertainment side of things but there are plenty of bars round this area lots of nice eating places as well. it is quite a walk to the beach if you are going on the name and think it is near think again

England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2006

Just returned from a week at Ocean Beach. Great hotel, room cleaned every day, towels changed every other day. Had gone on holiday with my son and family and we had requested adjoining rooms but as we had only booked a week before they offered me a room across the corrider which was a studio and smaller than the 1 bed apartments but Margos on reception said if I was not happy I could move to a higher floor. However to say it was a studio it was very spacious and immaculately clean. Could not fault the staff, there were 3 pools, 2 of which were heated.

Had breakfast every day at the Irish Rover which was brill, best evening meals were Marios, Harleys and The Slow Boat at Puerto Colon.

The only drawback to the hotel is the slope down to the beach as we had a pushchair but it kept us fit ready to hit the many good bars and cabarets near to the hotel in the evening.

Oh and by the way get a room above the 4th floor!

• Stayed January 2006
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2006

We spent one week at the Ocean beach from Dec 27th to Jan 3rd and we had a fantastic time! There was my family and my boyfrind and I so we ranged in age from 11 to 47 and there was something for everyone. The apartments are basic but very big and clean and the balconies were a great size. You have to rent kettles & we had to buy an iron as they rang out before new years eve but apart from that there was everything there that we needed. The pools were great. One was heated and one wasn't and the unheated one was freezing but great for clearing the head in the morning! We had lunch at the hotel 4 days out of 7 and the food was excellent and very good value. The best meal we had outside the hotel was about 10 minutes down the road on the right, a place called Verdes where the food was amazing. I would highly recommend it. The entertainment in the hotel was great fun and on new year's eve they had us dancing till 3am. We were on the 3rd floor and I had read some reviews saying that if you weren't in the top couple of floors it was very loud at night but we didn't find it loud at all. The only thing we could hear was people moving there sunbeds in the morning but it was a good excuse to get up and out into the sun. Overall we had a great week and would definitley stay at the Ocean beach again.

• Stayed December 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2005

I went with my mum dad and friend it was great and were looking to come agin. the staff are great really nice especially William and Gabriell!Its really clean an there was always somthing too do. good entertanment!
from Hayley and Becca

• Stayed October 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2005

I got home in the early hours of this morning and I have already been to the travel agents to go again. This hotel is fantastic. As a group of students we didn't pay a lot for our holiday so we didn't expect a lot, but the hotel exceeded out expectations. The room was a good size with plenty of storage space, and very clean.
We had some fantastic times in the hotel bar- thanks to our entertainer Craig. He didn't half play us up- making us do silly forefits and chucking us in the pool; but that was what made the holiday! The bar staff- Antonio and Martine were fantastic- kept us entertained all holiday. I definately recommend the hypnotist show- we were in stitches the whole night!
We ate in the hotel a few nights- all you can eat delicious food for such low prices. Just across the road was a selection of bars and restaurants- which we sampled all of them! Can't complain about any of them. Top of the list woould be Chaplins for a 3 course meal, The Ship for a Sunday lunch and Garfields for a night of light-hearted entertainment. Don't be put off by the PR's either- they are all so friendly and welcoming.
I honestly don't have a bad word to say about Ocean Beach and I would recommend it to anyone- youngster, couples or families- it is suitable for everyone. I'm just sad to be back, and can't wait to return.

• Stayed July 2005

Been to Ocean Beach Aparthotel? Share your experiences!