My wife and I stayed in this hotel in April 2015 and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel was sparklingly clean, the rooms although small were modern and comfortable with most having a sea view. Multi national and mostly Spanish guests which was a good sign and not too many noisy Brits shouting and getting drunk. Food acceptable for most tastes and really friendly and helpful staff. Only downside was that it was in earshot of Veronicas and although the double glazing was suffice if you are a light sleeper the noise is audible in the background but not bad enough to stop me sleeping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Troya Hotel is a 4 Stars Resort, placed in the center of Costa Adeje’s Boulevard, and facing front Troya Beach. This is a first class Hotel located at only 20 meters away from the beach, with only the seafront walk in between the sea and the hotel. A modern building ‘L’ shaped, with large areas, sweet-water pool, heated during the winter season, plus our Natural Spa with more than 1000 m2 full of sensations. The Troya Hotel offers the perfect atmosphere in order to entirely enjoy the tropical weather of Tenerife in any season of the year. This Hotel is the only one in the company that also offers the All Inclusive board basis option. Our aim is to satisfy our customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Venere, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Troya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Troya Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Troya Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas