Perfect location to explore Las Americas and Costa Adeje. Rooms are tiny but clean. Last day we had gale force winds and were not leaving for the airport until 6pm. Late checkout was over 10Euro per hour, whoch would have cost us nearly 70Euro. Were not allowed to use the SPA after 12pm and no courtesy room available. Could not leave the hotel due to the terrible weather so had no option but to sit in the lobby for 6 hours! Receptionist very unhelpful given the circumstances.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Troya Hotel is a 4 Stars Resort, placed in the center of Costa Adeje’s Boulevard, and facing front Troya Beach. This is a first class Hotel located at only 20 meters away from the beach, with only the seafront walk in between the sea and the hotel. A modern building ‘L’ shaped, with large areas, sweet-water pool, heated during the winter season, plus our Natural Spa with more than 1000 m2 full of sensations. The Troya Hotel offers the perfect atmosphere in order to entirely enjoy the tropical weather of Tenerife in any season of the year. This Hotel is the only one in the company that also offers the All Inclusive board basis option. Our aim is to satisfy our customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Troya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Troya Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Troya Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas