currently staying in this hotel, great food and pool, that is where it stops, rooms are so small, you take turns to pass between the bed and the 20 year old telly. light swiches loose and dangerous, no slippers, no bath robes, no flannels in the bath room, how in heavens name does this hotel get a 5 star rating.
There own web site advertises pay tv (none) very well hidden 6 euro per day for the gym. Clearly they do not trust their guests, 15 euro per towel hire. Discussed some concerns with hotel management, she talked a lot, never listened, promised to look into the issues I raised and did nothing. Stayed hear 15 years ago and I made the mistake of returning, thinking it would be better this time WRONG.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas