currently staying in this hotel, great food and pool, that is where it stops, rooms are so small, you take turns to pass between the bed and the 20 year old telly. light swiches loose and dangerous, no slippers, no bath robes, no flannels in the bath room, how in heavens name does this hotel get a 5 star rating.
There own web site advertises pay tv (none) very well hidden 6 euro per day for the gym. Clearly they do not trust their guests, 15 euro per towel hire. Discussed some concerns with hotel management, she talked a lot, never listened, promised to look into the issues I raised and did nothing. Stayed hear 15 years ago and I made the mistake of returning, thinking it would be better this time WRONG.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace
- Med Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.