The hotel is mainly in my view is more suited for families with children. The pool area is taken up with kids and the noise level is very high. Not good if you want to have glass of wine on ur balcony of an afternoon. Music goes on all day with activities for adults and children.So no peace and quiet for that quiet drink till late evening.
There are live shows that start around 9ish and go on till 11.30 on the ground floor. So if you have to be up early for a trip next morning and retire early you hear everything in your room. Very annoying.
Breakfast was chaotic... Didnt matter whether you were early or late going down it was a free for all. Getting a table was a nightmare with no staff organising seating..
Wi-fi was free in all areas of hotel and reception was good for most part. Staff were friendly and hotel was clean and neat.
Overall, great location, right in the heart of things and just moments from beach and fabulous promenade. Would have preferred a quieter hotel...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas