We are a couple from norway, seeking a quiet vacation. the mare nostrum resort is far from quiet..
An ok hotel if you are a family with kids, looking for activities around the clock
Loud music from the pool-area, poolactivities, salsa courses and so on, with extremely loud music all day long. In the evening there are live shows and concerts in thw ground floor, with a volume that reaches you both on your balcony and inside your room.
The food was low standard, the breakfast kantine was chaotic and loud. They do have a variety of food, but the standard is not 5 star.. We also tried ordering lunch at the two "vitaminas bars" and experienced slow waitresses with no english competence, and the food was not very good for that price.
In our room we had small ant-like animals crawling around, the cleeningstaff never dusted, just eashed the floors and madr the bed. We believe we had dirt towels when we asked for new ones. The airconditioningsystem was loud and outdated. So is the TV set and hairdryer in the bathroom.
We saw the need for a drying rack for wet bathingsuits and towels, but had none. The hotel advertises with wifi internet connetcion, but this was so poor and unreliable that we consider it to be non existent.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace
- Med Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.