Don't fall for the cheap champagne at check-in as its all down hill from here....
The hotel needs a complete refurb,
- Lobby is dated, the lighting is falling apart and the chandelers are extremely dirty.
- The rooms are horrible, bathroom is mouldy and the cleaners do not clean the rooms on ocassions.
- The WiFi is free but does not work in the rooms.
- The tv remote does not work and the tv signal is v poor; you might as well hold a metal coat hanger out of the window.
- The hotel advertises a roof top terrace, but this has been closed for 2 years; false advertising.
- The rooms are not entirely soundproof.
- I asked for an iron and ironing board and got half an iron with missing parts and an ironing board that had a ripped cover.
....would I stay here again, absolutely no chance!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas