This will be our 4th time at the hotel, and i can not wait went last year but stayed in a self catering
apt. On arrival made so welcome service great.
I do agree that a little fresh paint in the rooms is now needed and bathrooms.
Room attendents so helpful nothing too much trouble for them,
Hotel well situated for town and sea front. Food very good if you go hungry then you MUST be a
very fussy eater.
The glass of bubbly on arrival welcome after the flight.
Keep up the good work all of you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas