This will be our 4th time at the hotel, and i can not wait went last year but stayed in a self catering
apt. On arrival made so welcome service great.
I do agree that a little fresh paint in the rooms is now needed and bathrooms.
Room attendents so helpful nothing too much trouble for them,
Hotel well situated for town and sea front. Food very good if you go hungry then you MUST be a
very fussy eater.
The glass of bubbly on arrival welcome after the flight.
Keep up the good work all of you.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace
- Med Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.