This was our 3rd stay in the Mediterranean palace from Feb 21st until March 2nd. Absolutely love this hotel because of the comfort around the pool, plenty of space and never had a problem getting a sun bed at any time of the day and because of its prime location right on the beach front.
We found all the staff most helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble, the lady that cleaned our room everyday went above and beyond what one would expect, even folding my pj's and putting the neatly on my pillow. I do agree with other reviewers that the rooms need updating but the room has everything you could want with lots of English channels such as itv2, channel 4, film 4 and all the news channels. We loved the huge selection at the buffet breakfast and especially that it was served until 10.30am each morning. Looking forward to my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas