Arrived by car plenty of parking spaces. efficient check in with welcome drink .
room clean and mountain view as booked. Very good evening meal in hotel restaurant.
A little noise from the strip but not enough to cause a nuisance. Very enjoyable
Bottle of wine from the hotel. Breakfasts a bit noisy but enough room to eat outside.
Good variety of food at breakfast. Vry quiet at lunchtime with a good selection meal was very relaxing and enjoyable outside eating. Rooms cleaned daily very efficiently.
Everywhere very clean. Am returning to sister hotel next month!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, T4B, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas