My daughter and I have just returned from a 3 week stay at this hotel. It is a lovely setting and was once a premium hotel ,however it is now a bit on the jaded side .When we arrived were made to stand and wait 30 mins to check in, then shown to a small double bedded room on the main road, on the round about, they call mountain view room .We rejected this and were charged 400E extra for a pool and sea view. We were moved 2 days later. The room was still to small but the view and balcony made it acceptable The beds are rock hard. had the same drinking glass for the whole of our stay. If it was washed it was left in the bathroom basin. The same bath robes for 3 weeks. Lovely pool area, and the use of the pool of the sister hotel, this was heated .Very quiet.
The dineing room is furnished with what seems to be plastic garden chairs. Be ready for the chaos at meal times. Don't bother to pack evening cloths. Had a lovely holiday there. Be aware of the extra charges. So be sure to pre book before you go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas