Stayed in many hotels world wide this is not any where near 5 star I would say more like 3 star.
Bedrooms very dated, old TV, 2 chairs no table, shower cold had to use bath everyday. Breakfast was good, evening meal just OK. Weather was excellent which made our holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace
- Med Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Otel, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.