Stayed 12th-19th Jan,
Staff superb but the room was badly in need of refurbishment,cracked tiles,loose wall lamps,bathroom needed complete makeover,badly marked round all sealing plus metal on shower hose hangingloose.We used two rooms as in the first one on the second floor poolview the noise from the Concert room Ground floor but juts out into the pool area until11.30pm made any sleep impossible.We were half board and the food(buffet style) was ok but the restraunt was more a cafeteria with its plastic seats and long trips to the buffet and back never seen any thing like this in a 5 Star hotel.For what we paid it was value for money but how this hotel can claim 5 Star status is a mystery.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace
- Med Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, T4B, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.