Hi Iv never wrote a review before but thought this hotel deserves one !!!
We stayed here last may for a short break bed and breakfast and was so pleased I chose this hotel ... When we arrived we were greeted with some nice chilled cava whilst we were getting checked in I admired the chandeliers and water fountains around the hotel , our room ,and balcony were pleasant could do with a little bit of updating !
The breakfast was lovely your normal buffet cooked breakfast & patisseries , waffles , breads etc the juice was fresh too not like the cordial you can sometimes get . Also if you wished which we did you could have a champagne breakfast (cava) in the morning which was a real treat :) at no extra cost ether !!!!
The pool is a nice size and very clean
The beach is literally at the back of the hotel tenerife doesnt have the best of beaches but still a beach I like walkin up to Los christianos like having a beach day there!
There were entertainment on a night which looked real good but did not make any of the shows due to going out for tea and finding a bar whilst we were out.
Reception staff were very helpful if any problems
Opposite the hotel there is some lovely eating places very modern . Also shops and supermarket close by which we went to regularly to buy our pre drinks for the balcony ( not expensive for drink over here at all )
We had a trip to Sian park which is well worth a visit !!!!!! ( water park)
I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends & family
Felt very relaxed by the end of our 4 night break without the babies ..... Been to Tenerife lots and this hotel has been the best by far even much so we have booked another short break for 5 days to return in June ... Happy days :)))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas