This Hotel has a beautiful ambiance, The food is adeqate and plentiful but not luxurious. The dining experience is that of a Caffeteria rather than a supposedly 5 star hotel.
It is an ideal hotel with parents with lots of bold children, but not for couples.
The entertainment was poor, with one or two good shows, and the ballroom where the shows
were carried on was cold all the time. The children were permited to run riot until all hours.
I would not recommend this hotel in holiday time, but would be nice when all the childen are in
school. The beach attached is devine.!!
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace
- Med Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.