This Hotel has a beautiful ambiance, The food is adeqate and plentiful but not luxurious. The dining experience is that of a Caffeteria rather than a supposedly 5 star hotel.
It is an ideal hotel with parents with lots of bold children, but not for couples.
The entertainment was poor, with one or two good shows, and the ballroom where the shows
were carried on was cold all the time. The children were permited to run riot until all hours.
I would not recommend this hotel in holiday time, but would be nice when all the childen are in
school. The beach attached is devine.!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas