We always return to this hotel every year.
Each year nothing seems to change its desperate for a face lift.
It's hadn't been decorated for at least 15 years.
Apart from that the staff are friendly, children's club is great , pool area is clean, food is average.
This hotel is in a great location of shops, bars and restaurants.
Lets hope they give this hotel a touch up or they will be losing a lot of customers.
We paid for a pool view for the new year although it always more expensive that time of year costing €2600 for 11 days our view was a palm tree and u could just manage to see the pool.
You wouldn't mind paying that but they desperately need to spend out in doing the rooms out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Mare Nostrum Resort) Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas