We ate here after reading positive reviews and seeing that they offered Teppenyaki. The variety of food on offer in the buffet was OK but it was the Teppenyaki that appealled. On reflection I should have refused to eat the food when the Teppenyaki chef put the cooked food back on the same plates that we gave him with the raw meat and fish. I choose baby whole squid, which I love and have eaten at various restaurants, but when I returned to my table with the cooked squid I soon realised that the squid had not been cleaned and still contained all the internal organs. After removing the insides from one and sampling it I left the rest as the internals really put me off. During that night I awoke with an itchy burning rash which quickly spread across my whole body with blisters. I started sweating, stomach cramps and when facial paralysis occured we had to seek emergency medical help. I had apparently suffered a severe reaction to the bacteria in seafood present when either not cooked properly, stale or not kept at correct temp. A costly experience but lucky to recover within 48 hours. Restaurant should be closed down. I have tried to seek the appropriate authorititative chanel to report this but Tenerife do not seem to have health and safety inspectors!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.