“What a show, spectacular” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
“What a show, spectacular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

If your close to Playa de las Americas then dont miss the Carmen Mota show. We saw the latest called Evolution which was the best we have seen over the last 10 years, simply stunning. The shows are based around Flamenco but this latest shows many other styles of dance with tangos and even ballet style. Costumes amazing music fantastic and the underground theatre is super.Try for end of aisle seats or towards the rear of the theatre as the stage is very wide and the seats not very steeply banked. A brilliant nights entertainment.

Visited October 2012

• Polish first
Alba iulia
23 attraction reviews
“Carmen Mota- flamenco show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

If you go in Playa de las Americas it's a must to book a ticket at the flamenco show of Carmen Mota. This show take place at Pramide de Arona and is in the center of the town. Near this building you can find lots of bars, restaurants, shops and a nice fountain :)
I sincerely recommend you this spectacle because is an incredible experience.
I wish you all the best!

Visited July 2012
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Feel like a celebrity for the evening and book a show! This sets the feel for the whole Mare Nostrum Resort, the current Evolucion show is amazing - flamenco at it's best!

Visited October 2012
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Must Do”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

well recommended. well organised. we were well looked after while we were there. It was more of a chance thing as we'd hired a car and got lost and then there the Piramide was so we went and booked for that night.

Visited September 2012
uk
11 attraction reviews
“See it,hear it, believe it but mostly feel it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I read on the net about Aire before I went to Tenerife and could not deside if my 18 and 13 would like this. I knew very little of flamenco dancers and of their culture or history.
While booking other tickets I asked the ticket seller his thoughts and hours later left the shop. He was so passionate and his eyes dance as he told us of the Gitano culture and how their dances told their own story and how no other music had 18 beats and how the cante ( their song) would in trance you into their world. The guy spoke of one of the members of Aire is deaf and dumb and the show has made him a changed man and he feels the music to perform.
So we put on our glad rags and go the show and like the guy said we had great seats. The music starts and you lose yourself. The costumes are remarkable rivers of silk colours and the dancer are all in beat of the feet stomping and hands clapping. The matadors enter the stage in their fine costumes that are laced and embroidered with silver and gold, each one it own unique colour. I don't speak any Spanish only hello and how are you etc but i didn't need to and I understood the whole show. Well done Aire its a night I will always remember.
Also I would like to say my children loved it all too.
I have no pictures as this was forbidden and I repected their wishes.

Visited September 2012