Nice place to stay,clean,staff helpful,food good,only down side was its a bit out in the sticks unless you are into golf which is next door to the resort,got a nice birthday surprise of a bottle of cava from the resort as did a few other people who were there,weather was so so fine up untill mid morn then was cloudy till late afternoon but was not cold sat/sun 23/24 nov was the best two days sunny all day,and only found out on the sun nite that the monkey beach club was part of the grand osias All incl pity did not find out sooner as there was also a free bus there and a nice beach,as well as drinks + food
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Gran Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Oasis Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Gran Oasis Resort Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas