We have just returned from Gran Oasis Resort and quite honestly say the hotel was great, the accommodation was lovely but most of all, the staff made the holiday, Luis and his team in the resturant, tessa and colleagues (sorry forgotten names) in reception, Renate and the animation team, bar staff, cleaners etc were all incredible and each one of you really made our holiday special! Staff would take five minutes each day just to go out of their way to speak with you and help with our very limited Spanish. We stayed in suite Uno Tres Ocho and it was truly beautiful. We were fortunate and stayed during the week when there was a special pool party to potentially launch a new act in the entertainment, the General Manager was their on the evening and he also took time out to spend speaking with us, I have been on really good holidays but can honestly say I have never left a holiday with a lasting impression of so many staff. Thank You! Ignore the reviews about people complaining about the food, the food was top notch and always catered for all tastes. If you get the chance to see Top Hat and Heels I would definitely recommend seeing it, it was fantastic!! I am looking forward to my return visit next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Gran Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Oasis Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Gran Oasis Resort Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas