“Great” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Parque Santiago IV

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Playa de las Americas
Parque Santiago IV
You added Parque Santiago IV to your Saves list
Avenida del Litoral, 38660 Playa de las Americas, Tenerife, Spain   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sao Paulo, SP
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I have been here already 4 times and this autumm will be the 5th time. I always enjoy the complex, the huge pools, enough sunbeds. The only pool I know its not allowed to throw balls etc, so it's the perfect place to relax and enjoy the pool.

Then the beach is close, the stores are close. Avoid the expensive supermarkets and walk to Mercadona in stead which is much cheaper.

I love this place =D

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
  • Polish first
Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Stayed here from 18th July until 29th July. Loved the complex, it is very big and confusing to begin with when we tried to find our room. Our room was very nice although the two single beds were annoying pushing them together every night, we asked to move but reception told us studios do not have double beds. The kitchen was very small also and no cupboards were clear for storage which resulted in using the top of cooker for food ha ha. Only main fault with this hotel was the air conditioning! Every night was such a challenge to get ready with the minimal air con! You are provided with one fan on ceiling which isn't really air con it is a fan which barely moved that fast enough to provide any sort of air con. We complained and they provided us with a fan for free but the first one was broken and we told them so they provided another but it was so small. Air con is very important in a room especially considering the sun shone in our room every night til it set so it would be hard to say if i would return.

Room Tip: Rooms in Furtevtura area of the complex over looking the pool are the main rooms which the sun will...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Decent enough place, Hotel staff very friendly indeed and accomodated a room change as we wanted to be next to the pool, a much better position than facing the busy street i must say, Rooms did not have air con which is a drawback. All in all a good Holiday - WATCH OUT FOR the camera shops just outside, they will try to get you to upgrade and litterally sell you something 20 times the price you can buy over here, do yourself a favour and just walk past them, they sold my son a card for his camera for 120 quid, cost no more than 10 quid in the high street.
The pool restaraunt / bar was a bit understaffed.

Room Tip: Ask to be overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
West Midlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I stayed at the Parque Santiago 3 in April 12', with my 3 children. This was my first time at the Parque Santiago, I had purposely booked this complex due to the waterslides for my 2 smaller children, 5 and 7. I was very impressed with the complex. We had a lovely apartment with a side view of the sea, on 2nd floor, we had a fabulous view, overlooking the sea. The apartment was spacious, for my 19 year old son, 5 and 7 yr old children plus myself, 4 of us in total. It was a split level apartment, with the bedroom on the first floor. We found that the hotel had those little touches to no other hotel I have stayed in, on arrival we we left a small basket of fresh fruit, with a half bottle of rose wine, what a lovely touch!! I will definatly return to this complex again. I normally go half board to tenerife, but decided to go self catering due to the wanting to go to the Parque Santiago for the children. The slides kept them entertained most days, the complex was kept spotlessly clean, cleaners came each day and worked very hard and the standards were second to none. The pools were kept spotlessly clean and there were plenty of sunbeds available considering it was main 2 weeks of Easter. I would recommend this complex, it it right next to the lovely beaches a fantastic location, I have stayed in many hotels in Playa and Costa Adeje and mainly Iberostars, but I have to say I was very impressed with this hotel complex and will be returning next Easter with my family again!!

Room Tip: Ask for room 306, its has a side view of beach, lovely sun all day long until 8.00p.m at night, then...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I have just got back from parque Santiago 10 night stay 17 of u's, three family's children adults and teens.
After reading reviews I wanted to stay in parque Santiago 3 where the larger pool was and children's water park however got put in parque Santiago 4. But really liked it. Very modern, clean. Our room was abit noisy with bins very early in morning etc so after 3 nights changed to a ground floor pool view with its own little garden which we preferred.
We had some of our group in 3 and some in 4 both pleased with our rooms. Pools very nice, hotel food and drinks ok priced not as expensive as people make out!
Siam park is a must! Very good day out. Mummy mis restaurant is good, Greek restaurant above fountains, daniels, Harleys in adeje (5min taxi ride) karoke bar rnd the corner from Daniels and las angles is a good night for all the family. We didnt like the look of wok Chinese as alot of fish! Change ur money up out there as u get a better rate!
Taxis are cheap, 5 euros to get to las cristanions or adeje, or playa da americas. Go to all three! Boat trips are good but only go if the sea is calm!
Hire out segways so much fun 21 euros for 45 mins worth every penny.
Pedalos on local beach 15 euros for 1 hr.
Rooms in the hotel are abit hot as dont habe air con but knew this before we went.
Overall a good holiday, plenty to do. Plenty of sun beds around the pool but get up early! Salt water pools but u get used to it. Temperature got to 48 so factor 50 at the ready!!
Enjoy, we did!

• Stayed July 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

This was my first holiday abroad, and I'm glad it was a good one! We booked via Travel Republic and had no problems at all with any flights/transfers. The staff at the hotel were friendly and eager to help at all times (although check in was slow with the gentleman talking on the phone for a good 5 minutes, all he wanted off us was our name and address on a piece of paper!)

Our "apartment" was a little on the small side, it had 2 single beds and one couch (which is meant to be the sofa bed if there are 3 of you). The beds were a little hard and the pillows very flat, but they did provide us with a spare so it wasn't too bad. Being self-catering I found it a little odd that there was no oven or microwave, and so we had no real way of cooking apart from boiling or frying things? There is no electric kettle either, so boiling water up took a while!

Our room was on the front of the hotel, on the 7th floor - which had amazing views of Playa de las Americas, but was also very noisy at night time. This didn't bother us as much, but may be worth keeping in mind if you like your sleep! There is a children's play area and bar at the front of the hotel, as well as a very pretty fountain - all in all the noise ended at about midnight, but began again at around 8am with the children playing.

The pool area was immaculate the whole time, and there were always sunbeds available even when the place looked heaving. You can also use all the facilities of the other Parque Santiago hotels - meaning you have access to loads of different pools (one I noticed had loads of slides for the children).

We ate out in quite a few places, but I wouldn't recommend eating at Parque Santiago IV's "Cafe de Parque" which is at the back overlooking the ocean - this was massively over priced, our food came out cold and the staff weren't very friendly!

We really enjoyed a night out at Bier Pinte - reasonable value food, happy staff and of course Stein's of beer!

If we did go back to Tenerife and were looking for self-catering, we would probably go back here!

Thanks to the lady on Reception who also looked after us during the week! She was fab!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here at the start of July we got a ground floor apartment with r own garden which was great there was plenty of sun beds no need to reserve any as there was loads there was a choice of 5 different pools to in 1v and 3 in the other complex would highly recommend for all ages something for everyone to do weather it's to lie by the pool or go down to Los Christianos for the night life

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Parque Santiago IV? Share your experiences!