Stayed here for 7 nights 5th - 12th September. Didn't realize when I booked that there are bungalows and apartments. We had an apartment which wasn't too great. Balcony was a waste of time and room was quite small and cramped. Bungalows looked great though with private gardens and sun-loungers, so go for them if you book. For the price we paid can't really grumble. Pool area was ok but busy so don't expect to relax here. Good location right next door to Gran Chaperal mall. Kims Bar probably one of the best in resort for good pint and entertainment. Had just spent 3 nights in Puerto Rico before coming here for 7 and honestly prefer Puerto Rico.
If you are self catering cross main road at back of Gran Chaperal and watch for signs for Eurospar and Lidl. This is where the locals shop.
- Also Known As:
- Parquemar Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Parquemar Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duplex bungalows with independent bedrooms, bathroom, living-room, kitchen and private garden. In the vicinity is the \"Gran Chaparral\" shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Hotel Parquemar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.