“Absolutely Amaizing. WOW!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurante Tosca

Restaurante Tosca
Avenida Estados Unidos, 47 | Ed Barbados loc 3 y 4, Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria, Spain
+34 928 58 16 61
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, International, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Gibraltar
“Absolutely Amaizing. WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Had brochetta for starters, best one i've ever had. Pasta meal was fabulous and they made me a dessert not even on the menu. Staff are all great and were always attentive. So good, me and my wife booked for another day. Shame that trip adviser isn't very accurate on location. we called them up from Yumbo centrum and it was easy to find. A must go.

83% Recommend
“I would give it 10 stars if I could....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This place is absolutely amazing... The map on trip adviser is wrong so be careful... The restaurant is next to the OK restaurant. I called the restaurant and they directed me to the place!
Staff is extremely friendly and very helpful... Owner is very enthusiastic and also very friendly.
It is hands down the BEST Italian I have ever had!! So much so that I went on the Thursday night and booked a table for Saturday night...
Spinach cannelloni is HIGHLY recommended...

Like the title says I would give it 10 stars if I could...

Grafton Regis
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I can only assume this little hidden gem is not highly reviewed because its not been trading under this management for very long. We wandered down from Apartments Barbados with the intention of grabbing a pizza, we noticed this Scandinavian/Italian restaurant and decided to sit, the waitress came over promptly and greeted us with menus, took our drinks order and fetched them whilst we perused the menu, at first we didn't notice the pizza menu as it was at the very back and not very prominent, as were all the other dishes, the owner?/Chef came over and chatted to us about the menu, very chatty, and informative, and above all, he seemed very keen to get it right. We chose Melon with Parma Ham, Prawns in Orange with Green Beans and a bruchetta with fresh tomato and rocket, there was no rocket but it was garnished with fresh Basil, no complaint as it was all delicious, fresh and plentiful, we finished our starters and had pizza, again it was a perfect Italian backed pizza, nice thin crust and nice tasty toppings.
I would definitely go back to this place as the Chef is obviously the owner and that counts a lot for me, to know someone who is cooking has a caring attitude.
Just one point I would like to make, please ask the pretty waitress to get rid of the chewing gum when waiting on tables.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very, very good indeed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

First the negative and that's not the restaurants fault! - the map at TripAdvisor is wrong and if you follow it you end up in the front of a local Gay Hotel - and that's too bad if you then end up missing the Tosca restaurant. The restaurant is a few hundred meter further on (opposite direction of the sea) and next to The OK restaurant.

Anyway, we enjoyed a friendly and warm welcome and had a very good meal - everyone agreed that the food was perfect and we have to go back again. We also tried out the desserts and two of us went for the Tiramisu - really good and they serve a lot! Hard not to finish it but somehow we both kind of wished that they had served this dessert in a smaller portion.

A perfect dinner, thanks!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Bellissimo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

One of the best Italian food I ever had. The owner apologised initially saying there would be a slight delay as the chef (his wife) was on her way to the restaurant after childcareresponsibilities. It was certainly worthh the wait and it wasn't long anyway:-) We had 2 pizzas and pasta with sea food. Both were cooked to perfection and really tasted like lovely Italian home made meal. I highly recommend the restaurant for great food and very attentive and personalised service. Grazie!

• Visited September 2013