Very warm welcome.
Extensive tour of the hotel and all its amenities.
Fantastic suite (star sky), truly design and very well equipped. The mini-bar was more of an all inclusive fridge + one bottle of gin and another of vodka as part of room fee...
Great terraces, that follow the sun, with large deck chairs that makes the traditional trip to the swimming pool unnecessary.
The gym is very well equipped for a hotel this size, I could even find some privacy for my yoga practice (with mats that were true yoga mats and not some slippery exercise mats!)
We did not experience the half board restaurant during our stay but went on 3 occasions to the 360 top floor restaurant, i can only recommend the place. We celebrated my partner's birthday during our stay: the hotel had a cake delivered to our room during the afternoon as well as another one at the end of our diner!
The breakfast buffet was very varied and fresh with small portions of everything... very different from those usual resorts buffet with sickening amount of food and waste...
To sum it up, if you are looking for more than resort holidays with elderlies backing side by side in the sun, which is what then island usually provides, that's your place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bohemia Suites & Spa, a sophisticated lifestyle oasis for adults that’s surrounded by the volcanic beauty of Gran Canaria, combines luxury with multifunctional surroundings and offers a secluded setting for guests to get pampered in total peace and privacy.By transforming what was once a run-down building into a modern, ocean-front hotel, Bohemia Suites &Spa has created a place where friends can meet, share ideas and belong. At Bohemia’s rooftop restaurant, a spacious indoor-outdoor space, guests mingle with one another while soaking up panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the softly undulating dunes of Maspalomas. Lime-infused cocktails are sipped next to huge panoramic windows that open widely, while diverse Mediterranean and Asian flavors are fused flawlessly on the plates of local diners.In the sultry Siam Thai Spa, Mandala-inspired treatment marquees and rooms provide a tranquil setting for original Thai massages by Thai therapists. Meanwhile, fragrant aromatherapy baths of jasmine, mint and lemon let guests revel in complete secluded luxury. Outside, waves and warm breezes provide the perfect conditions for kite surfing and other water sports.Bohemia’s 67 rooms and suites are fully integrated living spaces, where balconies and bedrooms merge seamlessly into one. Rich mahogany floors, native olive-wood furnishings and shades of yellow, purple and terracotta harmonize with the natural environment, rooting guests firmly in the heart of this sun-scorched volcanic island.Bohemia Suites & Spa is an adults-only retreat combining sensory spa experiences with a native design concept that allows its guests the freedom to connect with the jagged volcanic landscape of the Canary Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bohemia Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohemia Suites And Spa
- Bohemia Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Apolo Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Bohemia Suites & Spa Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria