Just back from a weeks holiday at ifa continental. The cleanliness of the hotel, pool area and gardens was excellent, the food was very good, always plenty too choose from. Only thing that I could fault was that there was no air conditioning or fridge in the rooms and there was a lot of noise at night with cars and buses going past and due to being next to the main road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IFA Continental Hotel is situated very near to the centre of Playa del Ingles, a few minutes walk from Playa del Ingles beach, the promenade and numerous leisure and shopping centres. The magnificent Playa del Ingles, with its famous sand dunes and its 6 kilometers in length, offers a perfect setting to have long and pleasant walks next to the sea, besides being located next to one of the most enjoyable and entertaining tourist zones of Gran Canaria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your IFA Continental Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifa Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- IFA Continental Hotel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria