So glad we picked this hotel to get away from lousy UK weather Feb 2014 on a late booking. This hotel shone out from what seemed to be the surrounding mediocrity. Huge comfortable beds and a choice of pillows with a very nice bathroom with great shower. Being couples only was a bonus poolside as no screaming kids to distract and the heated section of the pool made it comfortable to swim in if not exactly hot. The staff were in the main terrific, particularly the entertainment team and the waiters. There was always at least one thing I really fancied at the buffet dinner often being spoiled for choice and the breakfast had everything you could possibly need.
A short walk to shops, bars and the beach. The promenade walk to Maspolomas dunes is about 15 - 20 mins.
I e mailed and requested a corner room and was allocated one - 401. Worth it for the wrap around balcony which had sun all day and sea views. It was roadside which meant some noise, particularly in the morning with deliveries but it was worth putting up with. Very good value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Gran Canaria Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Canaria Princess Hotel Gran Canaria
- Gran Canaria Princess Grand Canary
- Canaria Canary Gran Grand Princess
- Hotel Gran Canaria Princess
- Gran Canaria Princess Playa Del Ingles