We are a copule in our mid 20s and have just returned from a week long stay at the eugenia victoria and enjoyed every second of it! The hotel was beautiful, spa was amazing. We went to the spa almost every evening and found it to be very quiet and relaxing, best spa i have ever been to! The pool area was beautiful. We usually had breakfast around 9-30am and always managed to get a sun lounger at this time.
Food was excellent, alot of choice. We had planned to eat out a few nights during our week but we didn't bother as the food was so good. Cheeses, salads, soups, cakes, choice of meats including chicken, fish, veal, even rabbit! Food was always warm and re-filled regularly. Chocolate fountain at dinner and ice cream whenever you want during the day! Go all-inclusive, it is worth the extra money! Found staff to be very friendly and efficient and the hotel was kept spotless.
Only negitive points (being overly picky) are that we found there to be a lot of older guests in the hotel during our stay. 80% of guests were 60+, however this was perhaps due to the time of year (early June) and we found a few more young couples arriving towards the end of the week. Also you enter your room from the corridor straight into the bedroom, which meant that you could hear everyone walking past when trying to sleep.
All in all, excellent hotel, should be 4 star! Would go back and will recommend to all my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eugenia Victoria Hotel is one of the most popular 3 star hotels in Playa del Ingles and offers something for everyone with multiple attractions, sport and leisure. It has one of the largest SPA center of Playa del Ingles, with free access for clietents of the hotel. It also offers a free shuttlebus to go to the beach. The hotel has many modern facilities and a wide range of cuisine what make the Hotel Eugenia Victoria the ideal place for a pleasant and relaxing holiday. From a privileged location in Playa del Ingles, the Hotel Eugenia Victoria has excellent facilities and spacious gardens that help to make your stay in Gran Canaria a real pleasure. Playa del Ingles is the best known of the island of Gran Canaria tourist area with a lot of shopping malls and leisure facilities, great entertainment during day and nighttime and with a good public transport connection to all directions. There is a free parkingplace on the side of the hotel and wi-fi is free of charge and available in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Eugenia Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eugenia Victoria Playa Del Ingles
- Eugenia Victoria Gran Canaria
- Hotel Eugenia Victoria Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria