All inclusive weeks holiday -
- Pool looked fine.
- Meals provided gave a small selection to choose form (far less than the Beverley Park i stayed in March 2013), Restaurant staff friendly though
- Room was only cleaned every other day (I expected everyday room service), bed linen not changed in the 7 days i stayed (lucky for me I had a twin room to myself).
- Bathroom had what look like mould along the grouting and bath had seen better days.
Sink mixer taps was hanging on for dear life to the basin
WC did not feel secure when sat on.
Part of bathroom door frame missing
- The hotel provided a (weekday) pool side aerobics and Spanish lessons (did not utilise).
- On some evenings a pool side event was held, with an advertised 'drag show' on the Thursday which was not a man dressed as a woman (so in my opinion, not a drag show)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Hotel Isla Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Salmones Apartments Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Isla Bonita Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria