Excellent hotel in a great location with the added bonus of rooms being refurbished to a very high standard since our last visit 2 years ago. Two pools at the hotel, we preferred the quieter pool near the apartments as the other pool was very busy and quite shady. We were all inclusive which has its advantages, but the main restaurant has a bit of a "canteen" feel about it. Food in the main was good, but can get a bit repetitive. Evening entertainment was quite good, with one downside. The animation team spend a lot of time shouting instructions to the guests to "applause, applause" and "clappy clappy". I understand that they want to get guests involved which is great, but it didn't matter where you sat, the shouting was so loud it was impossible to have a conversation. Other than that, a great place to go if visiting gran canaria.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Las Margaritas Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Barcelo Las Margaritas Hotel
- Barcelo Playa Del Ingles
- Barcelo Hotel Las Margaritas
- Barcelo Margaritas
- Barcelo Las Margaritas Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Barcelo, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Las Margaritas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.