fabulous hotel. and food.rooms excellent.we had a room facing the sand dunes.very quiet.just what.we needed.sun beds on balcony.lovely for watching sun come up.swimming pool nice but was pretty.cold as was jacuzzi.as usual the germans.were up at the crack of dawn putting. towels on the best sunbeds.coming down later on.this is not a hotel for young people.most were .over sixty. and mostly made up of germans.who had being going.for a very long.time.the manager.roberto.and his understudy.carlos.could not do enough for you.great guys.if you had a problem.they would try and sort.it out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa del Ingles. Next to the Maspalomas sand dunes. 4-storey building. Colonial-style architecture. 28,000 m2 of subtropical gardens. 800 m from the beach. 2 km from the city centre. 500 m from various shops. 30 km from the airport. 50 m from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Maspalomas Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria