Surely the best hotel in Playa del Ingles (if you want better and bigger, stay in Maspalomas). Very beautiful building, nice pools, very friendly staff.
Also a quiet place, which is good considering the atmosphere in Playa del Ingles.
Rooms are comfortable even if the furnitures seem to be quite old! Mattress is hard enough but pillows are horrible, too small and soft!!!
About the food, well, that's not the best part of the hotel. It's not bad but when you pay about 280 € per day, you would like something more!
If you are old, that's the good place to stay. And if you're gay too, the hotel is very gay-friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa del Ingles. Next to the Maspalomas sand dunes. 4-Storey building. Colonial-style architecture. 28,000 M2 of subtropical gardens. 800 M from the beach. 2 Km from the city centre. 500 M from various shops. 30 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Maspalomas Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria