just got back from seaside sandy beech. oct 4th to 18th 2012
don't usually go all-inclusive but have to say it was excellent me and my wife wanted 2 weeks in the sun. the food was excellent the staff very friendly .special mention to Emilio behind restaurant bar.and the girl who worked so hard behind the pool bar . all the waiter staff nothing was a problem .and was a very well run organized hotel ... my only real fault was the beds as the sun-loungers were more comfortable only other small thing is u cannot borrow an iron u have to use the one in the laundry room which was a pain otherwise i would have given a 5 star .
on my wife's birthday she opened her cards left them on the cupboard and when we got in that afternoon they left a bottle of cava in an ice bucket with 2 glasses just made her day .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Sandy Beach is situated in the centre of Playa del Inglés at just 200 metres from the beach. In the surrounding area there are numerous commercial centres for shopping, entertainment and to enjoy the lively night-life. The hotel offers a choice of sunbathing terraces, set around the large heated fresh-water pool, which is equipped with seats and beds with massage jets and a waterfall, in which to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Seaside Sandy Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Sandy Beach Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Sandy Beach Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria